Spiderman pushups are great for increasing upper body strength. Our mobile trainers reveal why they love them:
- Your chest, triceps, shoulders, and forearms all get a workout.
- Spiderman pushups are great for core strength, especially in the abs and obliques.
- It’s a safe exercise that protects your lower back.
Avoid these common mistakes:
- Hip sagging
- Butt up in the air
- Elbows too close to your body
- Head hanging between arms and craning forward
BodyBack is your ultimate fitness partner, guiding your workouts, as well as your diet and motivation. Start your transformation and get in touch with our expert mobile fitness trainers.